Focus on yourself.

by - August 18, 2017

0140AM

For past a year, sleeping has been my favourite thing as it fades the sorrow and cures my heart.
I find peace in sleep and a regrettion once I wake up.

I should be sleeping right now but this heart refuses to and here I am still lingering my fingers, touching letters at this blank screen.

Keep staring at all of photos again and again.
How beautiful it was and how painful it becomes.

Setiap yang hadir, bukan sia sia.
Dan setiap yang pergi, bukan tanpa hikmah.
Walau dalam mana pun luka yang ditinggal,
Pasti itu yang terbaik.
Setiap inci yang terjadi dalam hidup telah Allah rencanakan sempurna tanpa cela.

Ya Allah,
izinkan air mata ini jatuh saat duka,
namun jangan biarkan bibir ini merungut tanda tiada redha.

Allah jika ini satu ujian, terus kuatkan aku, tahan aku dari rebah,
pimpin aku dari terus ke lorong yang salah.
Cukup lah sekali moga tiada lagi.

A friend tagged me on this ;


Dont wait for someone to tell youwho you are and what you are
or what you supposed to be.
Its should not be heal because somebody else likes you..
It should be heal because you believe something good about yourself.
What others think of you should not be matter so much.

Focus on yourself,
on improving yourself...
Be the best you can be!

Thanks Kak Dila

Selamat malam sayang.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yeppp. Believe in Allah, believe in ourselves :D

    Thanks for this, a sweet reminder.

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete

Say Good Words :)