Maybe Just Rest...

by - August 14, 2017

Hawa was sending me home and we were out for late lunch.

And in the car ;

"Noni, noni ade masalah?"

"Hahhh? Bakpee?"

"Hawa tengok Noni macam rusing je dari tadi, macam thinking of something..."

"Hmm...?"

"Macam tadi kalau aku biar je mu sorang, aku drive je, mu macam di awan-awanan...termenung jauh fikirkan something, you look worried and sedih..."

"....it has been a year Hawa...." I Tried to draw a fake smile. It has been a year Hawa since i drown with these memories in my head, how to let it go?....i keep it to myself.

I awared that I was being rush. Eat rush & pay rush..Idk but I just thinking 'you should be fast Hawa or if not you be stuck in the traffic jam by 5pm.' But I just keep that words in my head.

Hell Noniiii! Wake uppppp.

Or maybe I'm just tired 6 hours in the car or suddenly homesick after being 6 hours away from home. 

Or maybe im still not fully recovery.

phewww -.-' lets take a rest.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)