God, please bless me!

by - August 23, 2017



Look. What is that.


It's me, holding a cup of instant noodle outside of house. At Night.

It's 2236pm by now. Writing this with my back rests heavenly on bed (finaaaaallyyy), towel twists on my head and earphone stucks in my ears. River of tears by Alessandra Cara play in the background. For the thousand times i keep repeat that song today. I'm just finished enjoying 15 minutes of cold shower after coming home late from the office. My eyes are about to close.


I'm tired.


For the first time, i wish time could ticking slower during the office hour. This is so ridiculous for me. Short while ago, when I saw Keith walk passed me with the bag and ready to leave the office, I was wondering why he is going back too early. Then I tot 'oh maybe he has urgent'. And suddenly everyone was cleaning up the table and picking up their bag, I was like 'heyy waitt where are you guys going? Oh what? it's already 530pm??!'

For the God's sake, I still have a lot things to do. And for the first time being, i wish lets it be 3pm again.

Crazy!
Nobody ever wishes that okay!!

Actually, this month is the shortest working days i gonna have. I only work for 13 days instead of 23 days. Hehehehehehe. Had a week of MC, a day of EL, 2 days of public leave and gonna have 3 days of AL for Hari Raya Haji later. So all of my wooorrrrksssss have to be done before this Friday in which I've 3 days left.

So i need to sacrifice myself to stay back now.

Actually, the point I wanna highlight here is I'm so tired and i'm going to sleep now in a couple of minutes with the empty stomach again. So that instant noodle in the picture? I don't like instant noodle, and it has been a-very-long-time-ago since i ate it. I just bought it because i feel guilty to my stomach as I've nothing to offer. Yeah i wont eat it.  I'm a lil bit disappointed now because i promised myself i wont skip dinner anymore. But sleeping seem more delicious right now.

Biane.

*************************************************************************


Damnnnn. Woke up at 3 and my stomach hurt again! 
Arghhhhh. Cant sleep!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Come here to say "Hi, have a nice day" 😊🌸🌿💐🍰🍧💃

    ReplyDelete

Say Good Words :)