It's Raining....

by - September 05, 2017



It's 2127 right now, just arrive home from 99speedmart buying some things for home and myself. I'm in my car outside the house. Decide to stay a little bit longer here even I'm hungry (wait ya my dear stomach, i will feed you). Need some time to calm down.

It's raining outside, exactly represent my emotion right now.

Tears, won't you come out?

I'm too broke
I'm too down
I want to cry but its stuck inside.

Its hurt. Really hurt.
But I've no power to do anything.
Exactly no power.

I cant help but every words he said keep running inside my head. It's heavy. I want to move on but shit man time doesn't heal me. Really suck.

Can anyone tell me how come people move on easily?
I need that power. I want to bleach and vanish my mind. Free from his words and memories. Everything.

Decided to temporary delete my Instagram. 
Really need to hibernate. 

God, help me.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hye. Done follow u. I couldnt find ur cbox.. SO leave a msg here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Finally, I get some time to sneak in here. Nice blog tho and in English too. I have followed you back. Glad to know each other. :)'
    AMERZING.

    ReplyDelete

Say Good Words :)