ONE OF THOSE SATURDAY'S MORNING

by - December 23, 2017


I'd plan this morning tapi suddenly tercancel pulak.
But since I already dressed up and put my make up on, I didnt want to just lying down on the bed.

I tried my luck asked Jaja to wake up for breakfast, since today's Saturday so I didnt to disturb her early in the morning buuut luckily, I hit the jackpot as she was already woke up and hungry too.  My PMS hits me hard this month, I always felt hungry and craving for so much foods. I want to eat everythingggg, which this is really not me.

Craving for Lontong. Thank you Jaja for "Okay".

It's Lontong lah! Not Longtong! Gelojoh nak makan lettew


Tazzabar nak jemput mak kat KLIA esok and then balik kampuuungggg!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sedapnyaa lontong! my feveret ever after. Menu wajib kalau 'raya' hehee.

    Fatin follow sini. salam kenal dari https://fatinshahrizam.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete

Say Good Words :)