Tomorrow Is The Day

by - December 20, 2018

Sub-title : I Cant Sleep.

Here comes the night. And tomorrow is the day that I am counting down since a few days. Aihhh tak caye pulak esok dah harinyaa...

Currently it's 2230pm now. Dari pukul 10 tadi aku dah switch off the lamp dengan niat nak tidur awal. Buttt whyyyyy Godddd, it's hard tonightttt. I cant sleepppp. My eyes refuse to close and my mind still choose to stay awake -_-

Donow what else to do in this dark room - so here am I writing down the messy of my head (read as memory).

Kenapa kena tido awal?
Later, in a few hours, aku kena bangun (0230am) bersiap & drive back to Terengganu. Balik kampung!!! 

It was really a last minute plan, to drive back home at 3am in the morning. Fuhhh seb baik ade teman. Thanks Jun! Balik kali ni aku balik dengan hajat, hajat nya nak jemput "my special friend" datang rumah. Dan aku jugak, pergi rumah dia, his mum wanted to meet me >_<

Kalau ikut plan, sepatutnya aku bertolak lepas Subuh, by the time orang siap solat Jumaat, aku akan sampai rumah dia, tapi disebabkan abg aku tak dapat nak ambik cuti kerja on Saturday, so aku terpaksa korbankan waktu tidur aku untuk bangun awal and padatkan dua perjumpaan dalam satu hari. 

So, tomorrow's pagi ; aku jumpa mak dia 
And tomorrow's petang ; He will come to my house.


Nervousnya hurm.


I hope everything goes well. 
Ohmaigad, it's passes 0000 now. I need to sleep.

See you in the next post! xoxo Goodnite!



Update : It's already 230am , I cant sleep, not even for a minute. Habis dua buah movies aku pulun. Im dead but lets take bath & get ready.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)