It's hurt.

by - May 03, 2014

Bulan 3 bulan 4 and now it's first week of May. Still. My final year project does not come out well. I felt very hurt. Sakit hati ni, resah hati ni. Ya Allah.  Nak menagis pun ado. Awal mid sem sanggup xbalik pun still jadi gini. Can u feel, how it's when u've to wait a long period of time because of other person less responsibility.  Wait for a month without cant do anything. Nak balik xboleh. Nk gerak g jln pun xboleh. Nak proceed buat writing pun tak boleh. Semua nya stuck. Ya Allah.  It's harddddd for me to go through this all. Orang lain yg start a month later than me pun dah start buat board.  I'm tired of this wsithing actually.  But it's still along way to give up. Lebih kurang sebulan lagi nk present. Ya Allah........

You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)