Rindu, ayah!

by - April 28, 2018


I was in the office, listening to Ustaz Azhar Idrus about "Padang Masyar and Hari Kiamat"
while doing an endless-work.

"....semua orang akan bangkit dalam keadaan sama ia dimatikan, Kalau baby, baby lah dia bangkit, kalau dewasa, dewasa lah dia..."

and suddenly I was tearing up.

Missed my dad so badly. Imagine myself will I meet him again afterlife?
I want to hug him so tight and tell him all of stories I cant tell now.



Oh god, I'm tearing up. Missed him so so bad.



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, eyja here. Do you still write? Pasal my blog design, I bought a template from Fearne Creative Design on Etsy. You can check on it there. Eyja tak edit sangat cause the template was completely nice, edit sikit-sikit je. :) Fearne Creative Design is very recommended, sebab dorang sangat friendly.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say Good Words :)