I believe.

by - June 28, 2014


I believe everything happened for a reason. I believe Allah is always there for me. I believe all the hard times I went through are the tests from Allah. So that I could be the better one. Better from what I was yesterday. I believe all the hardship I went through are to ensure I can smile for tomorrow. I believe in Allah.


But I admitted, 
Sometimes it's hard to me, for many times I felt lost and down, because I donow what was really going to happened.  I was so fear in many things. 


Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.


Ya Allah, helps me struggle with the evil in my heart. 
I dont know nowadays I likely to feel disappointed. Toward many things.
I disappointed when people are easily judge me. When you did a mistake then people blamed on you like a year like you never did a good. I honestly cant understand. People tend to see a bad side rather than a good one. Nevermind. May Allah bless.   



Sometimes Allah SWT takes everything 
from you so that you may turn to HIM.

And sometimes Allah SWT places 
certain people who let you down in 
your life to teach you that you should 
never depend on anyone but HIM.

Allah SWT will never let you down.



Oh Allah, lift my heart, relieve my burdens, and make me of those who put their full trust in You for all of their affairs.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)