wat going on wif me ?!!

by - June 21, 2012




i felt so stress rite now . looking everything happened opponent with my planning .
looking the things happened without my pleasure . a lot of things went smoothly without make me smiling . 
i hate this . dem much .

having stress until i can expect wat gonna be happened 2 months later . bad . yes, if i never change .
this situation is really killing me. but i still keep my eyes blind . my ears deaf .

hate this situation . when my mind give a lot of command to my body .
but my body doesn't move . even an inch .

LAZINESS . DROWSINESS . FATTER . WORSE . FEELINGLESS .

tommorow is de last day for SEM 2 classes . regret . 
i not do the best . not even the best !
i destroyed all of the tests . i like ruined all of my affords before .

My head is spinning and my mind is stuck with the solution.
 I just can pray that everything will just fine. I wish I can return when the problem was not happening. 


O ALLAH , keep me stronger ! :'')


but it's not too late . not even late . i still have a time .
 much enough if i learn to appreciate them . 
stop bubbling , stop imagination and stop feel bad .

if i can make a step now i'll get the rewards later .

having a week of study week seriously drive me crazy . 
a week to finish up all of the chapters on 7 subjects ? 
what the nonsense they're pushing we in . sheeeeetttt ~



“Success seems to be connected with action. 
Successful people keep moving. 
They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” ~ Conrad Hilton




 “There are no secrets to success. 
It is the result of preparation, hard work learning from failure.”
 ~ General Colin Powell

keep the pointer up non !
avoid crying later please !



You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)