What Went Well Today (1) ❤

by - February 11, 2018

Hai Assalamualaikum!

Initially this post title was different but I decided to change once I found out this concept from one blog while I was blogwalking , Siqahiqa , Noni follow the concept ya!

" This is a good exercise to make us focusing on some of the good things that happen to us.
Kadang-kadang benda simple boleh buat kita gembira dan senyum. Cuma kita tak perasan sebab asyik memikirkan masalah kecil tadi. Tak kira walau bagaimana bad day sekalipun, pasti ada at least satu benda yang buat kita rasa gembira. Pasti. "

Writing this on Sunday's morning which i think I should be sleeping instead of writing this as I can't sleep last night! Blame theeee coffeee!!!! Ops no, sorry, blame of myself hang gatal pergi order Nescafe Ais pasaipaaaa? I drank Nescafe at 5PM and it affected me until 3AM Huhuhuhuk seb baik dah copy korean drama dah sesiap ❤

So, the story begin -  Jumaat malam lepas kerja aku rush pergi rumah kakak aku, dia ring an emergency bell suruh aku datang baby sit anak dia on Saturday sebab dia kena pergi kerja. Erkk. Dengan separuh rela, aku terpaksa jugak cakap okay. Balik kerja Jumaat tu, terus masuk dapur masak sesiap untuk dinner and breakfast esok terus. Aku masak macaroni banyak gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sebab memang niat nak bagi housemates kakak aku makan pun sekali. Datang tumpang rumah orang tak sedap pulak tangan kosong tapi seriously banyak. Alhamdulillah habis hiks. (I pushed myself untuk masak eventho aku boleh je beli malam tu kat kedai - sebab - do things what you love to make you happy).

Woke up early on Saturday's morning sebab ade budak greeted me with a cute and adorable smile ❤ #siscair So, by 730am my sister left for work, I was (1) staying with Aisyah and luckily, ada housemate lain yang teman. Play with her, gave her milk, sang lullaby to make her sleep, bathed and comforted her as she was whining without reason. I need to practice lagi hmm.


Oh, lookkk, what was I capture yesterday's morning! (2) SUNRISE!! Thanks to Aisyah! When she was whining, I carried her to the window and saw this! Subahanallah it was so beautiful! Thanks Aisyah for showed me something beautiful - what I really really love to see ☀

In the evening, after my sister went home, we went out for (3) food hunting! All the way to Bangi!  My sister grant my craving to eat Cheese Nan at RMSY Bangi. Semata okayy pergi jejauh nak makan kat situ. Padahal duduk setengah jam je.

RSMY CHEESE NAN BANGI - G8, Jalan 8/35, Seksyen 8, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia. BEST TAKKK?? Personal Opinion - NI kali ketiga aku makan cheese Nan Kat RSMY, TAPI dua kali sebelum ni aku makan kat KL. I was so craving with RSMY Cheese Nan, so I persuaded my sis to come along, but it turned out to be disappointeddddd. Aku tak puas hati dengan the food. Aku dapat roti sejukkkk so cheese dia tak jadi cheese leleh.  Hurmm taknak datang dah.

And at night I was helping my sisthor with her daughter, play with her until she fell asleep. Thanks to Nescafe Ais I drank earlier, which I ended up (4) slept at 3AM watching 5 episodes of The Jugglers 😀 


Good Morning sayang!
Umida balik duluuu jumpa lagi 💜

You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)