Shit Happened

by - March 29, 2019

No one ever wants bad thing happened in their life. But anyway, there is in certain time, eventho we had give our best, shit happened at the outcome.

I believe I am a strong person. Faced a bucket of troubles, and still, managed to smile as i know every problem has its own solution. All you need to do are to accept and fix the mistakes, learn from them, improve yourself and move forward. I feel immune if the problem involve only me, but when it involved others, it really bother me, make me uneasy and worried so frkg bad.

March was the worst-hard time for me in my career. I did careless mistakes which I shouldnt do. I've been so sad & demotivated - because I tried to provide the best ; but shits happened anyhow. I felt so grumpy of myself. It was so worst. Even the boss of the boss asked me if I'm in the good condition or not. Wish I've pintu suka hati from Doraemon to travel back & fix things. I'm so embarrassed.

Since that case, I've become traumatized.

Good thing is ; I always double check everything I did
Bad thing is ; my self-confidence has been at the flat level.

Had one-to-one session with my boss and I ended up burst in tears.


Idk how to describe the feeling. But honestly my heart feels so uneasy & heavy. I felt like I carry a lot of unnecessary-burden on my back. Its stuck. The guilty. The unconfident. The sadness. The responsiblity. The afraid feeling to face tomorrow. The blame.


Silently. I fight with my feeling and it turns me to being someone I dont want to.



I wish April comes with ease and I no longer doing a stupid silly mistakes.

Go, go away........

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Assalamualaikum.. Salam ukwah dari saya untuk anda..
    Jom follow blog and Visit https://www.iyaseo.id/
    . Tinggalkan komen dan saya akan cuba membalas komen anda..
    . Saya akan berusaha membalas kunjungan anda jika berkesempatan..
    . Komen yang baik2 sahaja ye..
    . Semoga ikatan ukhwah kita akan berterusan..
    Terima kasih sekali lagi.

    ReplyDelete

Say Good Words :)