Broga Hill 2018

by - August 06, 2018


So finally I guess you can green-tick "Broga Hill" on your 2018's checklist right Jaja? Hahaha she requested to hike Broga Hill since forever and last week was the only time we had chance to do that. 

We woke up at 430am, got ready and drove to Bukit Broga on last Saturday. We stopped at the nearest Petronas to perform Subuh's prayer and started hike at 640am. The sky was still dark at that time and we needed to use our touchlight. 

Tiket entrance untuk car park is RM1 per person. I'm awared of that beforehad. But i didnt know there was another entrance fee as we were already about 10 minutes of hike. Like seriousslyyyyyyyy? I didnt brought along my purse! I left it in the car but lucky Jaja had enough money. Kiteorang dah 10 minit mendaki, kalaulah both of us tak bawah naik duit, I dont think we will climb up again after that. Such a waste je bangun awal -_- I was so shocked sebab last time I naik belum ada yang jaga kat atas so I'm not aware of that. Bluueeergggghhh can I curse?

Dont left your money in the car guyss.

After less than 1 hour hiking, finally we arrived at the peak. As expected, there were a lot! a lot of people at the peak. And luckily, the weather was very nice! Matahari malu nak keluar, so redup-redup je. So nice!




Till the next checklist!
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)