Welcoming 2015

by - February 09, 2015


Assalamualaikum...

A year past and a year come. 
Time always moving forward...
A lot of things happened on past years and I just wanna forget a little of bad things and make the rest as good memories...and I decided to change my blog's appearance (even I love that one before) - so that i can start change my mood and spirit.

I wish to feel better,fresher and more motivated this year! =D *may Allah bless*

bad thing for last year is...blog ni dah macam mati segan hidup xmahu je..hehehe...sedih betul. Banyaaaaaaaaaaaaakkk gila cerita best yang aku skip! Really blame myself for this! dushdushhh. I really hope to spend more time here tapi masa tuk diri sendiri pun kadang2 tak cukup. Sometimes I think I need to limit myself on social comm likes wasap, facebook and Instagram. They really kill a lot of my time.


Alhamdulillah a year past and I'm still doing good. Good means i dont making any bad thing to me myself, my family and my surrounding. AND I WISH I WONT ! InshaAllah may Allah protect me from doing that. 

Alhamdulillah, start from end of last year, my status changed from student - employee. Everything goes well except for that 'part'. But I'll makesure nothing going to ruin my life! Sekarang dah nak masuk 5 bulan aku kerja situ. Alhamdulillah, even gaji nye xde lah besar mane. Tapi takpe kita gain experience dulu yukk! 

Wishlist? Azam?

Like always, I wish for a better me. I wish I could be better. 
Seriously, susahla nak istiqomah. Rase macam tetiap hari makin teruk. Oh Allah, forgive me :( Im seeking for guidance :(

Gonna stop here. Ohhh baaaaadddd! I'm not anymore good in writing! 



Ask urself what do you wanna be...




Happiness is a choice. Yes, things in life make it difficult, but at the end of the day you yourself control your own happiness...


You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)